There are many factors that we use to determine seam locations such as:
• Grain direction [movement] in the granite.
• Actual slab size of current inventory.
• Layout of the project.
• Useable size and location of defects determine slab yield.
• Final placement of seams will not be determined until production.
• Fabricators use experience and judgment to best utilize the material.
• Also, the following must be considered for seam placement logistics:
- Avoidance of breakage
It is likely there will be seams at corners [right angle corners] to facilitate the above logistical considerations.
NOTE: The seams will be visible and felt by touch of the hand.